Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Death By Peanut Butter Pie!


This is another recipe that everyone asks for. My neighbor brought me this pie when I moved in and it is now my families favorite. This is very rich, amazing, and easy to make! Tastes like peanut butter cheese cake.

Recipe Makes 2 Pies

8 oz. Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Peanut Butter
2-8 or 9 oz. Cool Whip
2 Prepared Graham Cracker Crusts (May use the chocolate kind if you wish)
(Will need Chocolate Syrup and Crushed Peanuts as a topping.)

Mix the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Fill the two prepared crusts. Top with Chocolate Syrup and Crushed Peanuts. Note: I warm the chocolate syrup in the microwave for about 15 seconds to make it easier to drizzle. Freeze and eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment